Posted by Frances Vega on July 3rd, 2023
To lend a hand this kitten season (aka Cat Days of Summer), we’re giving away a $5k grant to an organization like yours. And we’re letting cat adopters help us choose!
Heres how it works:
- We’ll gather adoption stories for Cat Days of Summer from 7/1 to 8/7*
- Stories need to be shared on our new adopter page
- For every story, the associated organization will be entered to win
- We’ll choose finalists and ask our followers and users to vote on their faves from 8/14 to 8/24
- We’ll share voting instructions with you (and our followers by 8/13)
- The organization whose story gets the most votes will get a $5k grant
- If we are unable to get in touch with the winner by 8/28 we reserve the right to pick a new winner.
So the more stories your adopters submit, the more likely you are to win the grant!
Three steps to help you win:
- Make sure you have active listings on Adopt a Pet to be considered eligible
- Encourage adopters to share their stories and use hashtag #catdaysofsummer
- Let adopters know they need to include your name in their adoption story
*Submissions must be entered by 11:59 PM PST on 8/7/23
By entering into the Cat Days of Summer campaign, you agree to receive communications from Kinship Partners, Inc. and be bound to the terms and conditions of the campaign. The campaign is limited to US and Canada-based organizations only. Submissions must be entered by August 7th at 11:59 pm PT. Finalists will be notified via email on or about 8/13. One winner will be notified once voting has closed via email on or about 8/25. Prizes are non-transferable or assignable; no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted.